Fabrication & Precision Machining
Fabrication & Precision Machining
RU has in-house precision machining and fabrication workshop facility for large scale projects as well as regional facilities to suffice the local requirement.
We offer casting, forging, rolled steel machining and structural steel fabrication capabilities that are particularly designed for Mining, oil and gas, petrochemical industries. All our manufacturing sites have engineers, tradesmen, and technicians with an in-depth experience in various part shapes, materials, heat, or surface treatments. Our CNC fleet accommodates demanding and difficult machining projects for challenging materials and profiles. Because of our advanced precision casting and rough forge steel and other rolled steel machining, we are a long-time the industries.
Forging & Casting
While looking for precision machining services, definitely you cannot afford to compromise on the quality if you wish to manufacture parts that could meet your quality requirement. At RU, you will find a broad array of precision CNC machining services. Our team of experts has extensive knowledge regarding the best approach that various projects need. We offer surface grinding services, wire EDM, EDM, CNC turning, and CNC milling. We are able to handle all technical aspects while creating your parts and prototypes. Thereby you can focus only on bringing your product to the market. RU combines advanced technologies and application expertise to serve the precision-driven industry markets. We offer optimized manufacturing operations for delivering tight-tolerance complex parts. To increase supply chain value, we focus on customer service. As one contract manufacturer, we deliver design assistance, prototyping for full production support, and optimum manufacturability.
At RU, state-of-the-art facilities and high-speed CNC machining expertise combine to produce tight-tolerance, difficult-to-manufacture, and intricate critical parts. Our core strength is scalability as we continue investing in the enhancements and evolution of nationwide manufacturing as well as finishing operations. Our engineers will select the method that will suit you while keeping in mind the cost is as minimum as possible. With the use of high-quality machines, tools, jigs, vises, an in-process inspection system, and an on-machine, we are able to hit tight tolerance.
Components of Precision Forging and Casting:
From contract manufacturing to repairs and prototypes, RU is a trusted source for top-quality fabrications. Specializing in mid-volume production runs to prototypes, our modern facility houses an overall lime of automated and manual equipment formation, welding, and finishing. Our capabilities include engineering and design, machined parts and sheet metal, shearing, punching, welding, and stamping. Offering just-in-time deliveries and short lead times, we work with you to understand your needs. We then apply our expertise to deliver the products at competitive prices. Craftsmen at RU excel at fabrication capabilities and we offer maintenance services as well. Our repair services include machinery components, enclosures, and fixtures. We provide rush service to minimize downtime and help you in keeping operations running smoothly.
Our fabrication workshops are furnished with overhead gantry cranes, plastic fusion welding, arc welding, gas welding, TIG, MIG, bending, punching, drilling, brake press, guillotine, and band saw facilities. We possess the manufacturing experience that enables us to work with a broad range of materials that includes engineered plastics, stainless steel/all grades of carbon, brass, aluminum, and many others. Along with experienced fabrication staff, this helps us in producing a wide variety of sheet metal work assemblies, prefabricated pipe work, structural steel fabrications, and manifolds to meet the needs of the clients. Our dressing capabilities enable stainless steel fabrications to be completed to a high standard, thus removing the oxidization marks as well as er-applying grain to the brushed finished items.
Forging & Casting
Components of Fabrication Capability offered by us:
Advantages of Precision Machining
It is a vital manufacturing process that helps companies in producing the most delicate parts having the tightest tolerances imaginable. Below mentioned are some advantages:
• High Precision: Precision molding provides unparalleled accuracy and produces consistent quality with each part that is produced.
• Efficiency: Precision CNC, due to the automated nature of the process, can produce parts quite efficiently, having minimum workforce intervention.
• Minimal errors: As precision machining make use of CNC technology, it is largely automated and also reduces the probability of error also.
• Cost-effective: Due to the high nature of this process, precision CNC machining can produce parts quite efficiently, having minimum workforce intervention.
• Less Waste: it produces minimal waste, thus allowing to save on materials as well as maintaining environment-friendly manufacturing practices.
• Must Fit: RU deploys a QA verification system on all manufacturing facilities we have, or we use.
Why Choose RU for Precision Machining?
• Experience: Engineers at RU have built up deep and rich experience from the completion of various projects, so they are able to handle complex as well as precision parts in various industries without any difficulty.
• Advanced Equipment: RU has extensive in-house equipment for both testing and manufacturing. We will manufacture and inspect your parts with our in-house advanced equipment. This includes XRF analyzer, CMM, EDN, CNC tuning, and Precision CNC milling.
• Fast Turnaround: On average, we will return your quotes just within 72 hours with option of faster delivery, or cost effective solution.